There are no open postings at this time, but check back soon as we will be hiring for new roles throughout 2020.
Information for applicants
If you are blind or visually impaired the Office can provide materials in alternative formats on request. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Selections for positions are based on merit, meaning that an assessment:
- is made of the relative suitability of the candidates for the duties, using a competitive selection process; and
- is based on the relationship between the candidates’ work-related qualities and the work-related qualities genuinely required for the duties; and
- focuses on the relative capacity of the candidates to achieve outcomes related to the duties; and
- is the primary consideration in making the decision.
- for human rights work, we understand that lived experience is part of the merit process.
The Office acknowledges all applications electronically on receipt. Only those applications shortlisted for interview will be contacted regarding the next phase of the selection process and this will likely occur within 4 weeks of the closing date.
To those applicants who are not shortlisted, we extend our thanks for considering the Office as a potential employer.