- Christiansen, Christian Olaf and Steven L. B. Jensen (editors) (2019), Histories of Global Inequality, New Perspectives.
- Jensen, S.L.B., Decolonization: The Black Box of Human Rights?, Human Rights Quarterly, vol. 41, no. 1, 2019, 200-203 (Peer-reviewed).
- Petersen, Marie Juul, and Marshall, Katherine, The International Promotion of Freedom of Religion or Belief, Danish Institute for Human Rights/Berkley Center for Religion, Peace and World Affairs, 2019 (Non-peer-reviewed).
- Human Rights Research and Education Centre (2015), Canadian Yearbook of Human Rights, University of Ottawa.
- B.C. Teachers Federation (2015), Project of Heart: Illuminating the hidden history of Indian Residential Schools in BC.
- B.C.’s Office of the Human Rights Commissioner (2020),Disaggregated demographic data collection in British Columbia: The grandmother perspective.
- Oleana Hankivsky (2014), Intersectionality 101, Institute for Intersectionality Research & Policy, Simon Fraser University.