- Involve the community in identifying human rights issues and solutions
- Identify which of these solutions are most successful at creating social change
- Work with people across British Columbia to raise awareness about human rights issues and initiatives across the province
|Baseline process||Phase one||Phase two|
|The Baseline process is divided into two early phases||· Compile recent research on recommendations from community organizations related to human rights issues|
· Prepare for extensive community engagement during Phase Two
· Establish a circle of advisors from communities across the province to guide the work
|· Engage with communities across the province through community dialogues, workshops, focus groups, individual interviews and surveys|
· Share what we have learned from communities
· Develop innovative resources and strategies to support people in British Columbia in making change within your communities
What human rights are most important to you and the communities you belong to? How are you addressing these issues? We want to know!
Join us on this journey!
BCOHRC invites researchers working in relevant fields to share their work with this important project.
Adding your research will strengthen this process and contribute to social change in our communities.
Information on more ways to get involved is coming soon.